Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Day 3

Reflections:



Session started with Recap through
Quizizz. Got to know the Leader's Quality of Librarian
A hardworking leader with a strong understanding of all areas of academic. Different types of leadership and also got to know about the duties performed by Librarian as Leader.


After that a fruitful session was about Work, Balance & Ethics. Thru this I learnt about to maintain the balance amongst work, family, friends, own passion and moreover myself.

In E-Granthalaya session Sunil Sir solved our some practical problems of e-Granthalaya-3.0 and discussed the features of e-Granthalaya-4.

At last another fruitful and very important practical session was Library Blog in Wordpress by Faisal Sir. Usually I confused to update my Library Blog and so many queries also. But in this session I also got to solve my basic problems of  Library Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day-20

  Reflections Padlet Quizizz App Q R Code Facebook Page Story based Pedagogy in context of NEP 2020