Thursday, January 19, 2023

Day 4

Reflections:

School Cinema concept was not only attractive but also highly informative. It gave me the idea of imparting valuable knowledge to the students through animation.

NEP 2020 : Another important and interesting session made me aware of the sea changes in education field is going to witness. The surprise factor for me was how Learning Outcomes can be mentioned in Library Diary. I got to know the importance of  keeping these records also in library.

Web Tools to create Virtual Library is also todays demand. Library as 'Third Place where user can come to exlore, imagine, think, learn, play and reflect. It is also a platform to collaborate to form new ideas.


HandsOn session was helpful. It provide the chance to execute what I learnt during the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day-20

  Reflections Padlet Quizizz App Q R Code Facebook Page Story based Pedagogy in context of NEP 2020